Charming Smiles of Naples
Dr. Alberto E. Bolanos, DDS is ranked in the Top Dentistry offices in Naples, 2015. Verified by Opencare.com
Dr. Alberto E. Bolanos, is a Dentist in Naples FL, practices quality general and cosmetic dentistry in a state-of-the-art facility at affordable fees. We treat children as well as adults in a friendly, family oriented and comfortable environment, offering almost all aspects of dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to non surgical root canals, dental crowns, and bridges. Dr. Bolanos can correct a wide variety of so-called permanent cosmetic dental problems, and can literally redesign your smile. Se habla Español. Our office is located at:
12975 Collier Blvd Ste 302, Naples, FL. Call us at Charming Smiles Phone Number 239-304-1974
Why Choose Us?
- Our Carestream digital impressions save time, ensure accuracy, and eliminate the inconvenient goop.
- We use cutting edge technology, such as iTero scanners, to deliver fast and reliable results.
- Rather than referring out, we place dental implants in our state-of-the-art office setting.
- We offer Zoom One Hour Teeth Whitening.
- We give back to our community, providing free services twice yearly to children of Immokalee migrant workers.
- Dr. Bolanos and our friendly staff provide customized treatment plans tailored to each individual patient’s needs.
General & Cosmetic Dentistry Naples
General & Cosmetic Dentistry can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern dentistry technologies, including the use of dental digital scanner (iTero intraoral scanner No more uncomfortable impressions with trays in your mouth!) and digital x-rays, make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile. Dr. Bolanos can give you the smile you want using:
Clear Braces (Invisalign)
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment option that allows doctors to straighten teeth using a series of clear, removable, nearly invisible, plastic appliances called aligners. Since Invisalign is removable, you can brush and floss normally, which helps prevent periodontal disease and tooth decay. In fact, clinical studies have shown that gingival health may improve with the use of Invisalign during orthodontic treatment. With the use of our iTero intraoral scanner, delivery of aligners is faster as compared with conventional impressions.For more information about clear braces or to schedule a consultation appointment…